Joe – Report Template without Content

The World has Changed

test image

FORTUNATELY, AT HGSE, INNOVATION IS PART OF OUR DNA

Through strategic change, we’ve made our School more accessible and more inclusive than ever before.

• 14% more low-income students
  • 13% more first-generation students
  • 14% more students self-identifying as Hispanic, Black, or African-American

“I became an educator because I had a desire to serve my students, their families, and communities.”

Tyrell Jourdan Adeyemi,
Ed.M.’21, is an English Language Arts teacher in Roxbury, MA, and an aspiring school leader

Lisa CencaI had an opportunity to build the school in an extraordinary way. I thought, ‘I can do something proven, or I can trust in myself and build something new, something that addresses the needs of girls in particular.”

Lisa Cenca
Ed.M. ’21, is designing a new girl’s school to parallel Malden (MA) Catholic High, a nearly 100-year-old boys’ school

quote iconHello.

Matt Miller
Senior Lecturer on Education, Senior Associate Dean for Learning and Teaching

Heading

document icon

220

As tourists to Mexico, we were watching the fuzzy black-and-white television image of Neil Armstrong when he became the first man to set foot on the moon July 20, 1969.

document icon

220

document icon

220

document icon

220

document icon

220